*Czech Aurora Borealis Dark Plum Transparent Crystal 8mm Beads
*Czech Aurora Borealis Dark Rose Transparent Crystal 8mm Beads
*Silver Plated Love, Joy & Peace Heart Shape Charm Father 15mm Beads
*Pewter Father 8mm Round Connector Beads
*Italian Silver Holy Family Center
*Italian Silver Pardon Indulgence Crucifix
*Rosary Length 26"
*Handmade in Colorado
Advent Wreath Meaning
First candle: HOPE (The Prophecy Candle)
Second candle: PEACE (The Bethlehem Candle)
Third candle: JOY (The Shepherd's Candle)
Fourth candle: LOVE (The Angel's Candle)
The Pardon Indulgence Crucifix:
The word indulgence originally meant kindness or favor. In Latin it meant the remission of a tax or debt. Under Roman law it was used to express release from captivity or punishment. In this instance, an indulgence is given to remit the temporal punishment of sin that has been forgiven.
These indulgences have been declared upon the Pardon Crucifix by Pope St. Pius X in 1905, and have been approved in the pardon of the living and the souls in Purgatory in 1907.
1. Whoever carries on his person the Pardon Crucifix, may thereby gain an indulgence.
2. For devoutly kissing the Crucifix, an indulgence is gained.
3. Whoever says one of the following invocations before this crucifix may gain each time an indulgence: "Our Father who art in heaven, forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us." "I beg the Blessed Virgin Mary to pray to the Lord our God for me."
4. Whoever, habitually devout to this Crucifix, will fulfill the necessary conditions of Confession and Holy Communion, may gain a Plenary Indulgence on the following feasts: On the feasts of the Five Wounds of our Lord, the Invention of the Holy Cross, the Exaltation of the Holy Cross, the Immaculate Conception, and the Seven Sorrows (Dolors) of the Blessed Virgin Mary.
5. Whoever, at the moment of death, fortified with the Sacraments of the Church, or contrite of heart, in the supposition of being unable to receive them, will kiss this Crucifix and ask pardon of God for his sins, and pardon his neighbor, will gain a Plenary Indulgence. The Front of the Crucifix: Above the cruciform figure, the familiar I.N.R.I. has been inscribed with the words "Jesus Nazarenus Rex Judaeorum. "" Latin uses I instead of the English J, and V instead of U (Iesvs Nazarenvs Rex Ivdaeorvm). The English translation is "Jesus of Nazareth, the King of the Jews." The Reverse of the Crucifix: On the transverse arms are the words, "Father, forgive them." On the vertical beam of the Cross are the words, "Behold this heart which has so loved men." An image of The Sacred Heart of Jesus is shown in the center.
*Italian Silver is made in the region of Italy that produces the finest quality medals in the world. The silver oxidized finish has been perfected for hundreds of years by the local Italian craftsmen, and remains unmatched in quality, beauty, and longevity throughout the world.
More Unique Rosaries:
1 business day
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Oct 11, 2023
I love this rosary and seller! I think e has rosaries for EVERY occasion one could think of. The best quality, too!